- RSWUWFML2

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:21:54 EST 2005

Hi Kjetil

What enhancement is required in the program RSWUWFML2 to get the file as
.SAP file....
In my case when I re-name the contents of the shotcut file with .SAP
extension it works...

My SAP connect configuration permits all formats to be sent thru internet.

If you have done any modifications in the program RSWUWFML2 please let me
know

thanks
Srinivasan