Getting Information in SAP Inbox

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:56:39 EDT 2005

G'day Vishwanaathan,

As you haven't got any other replies I'll offer you my 2p.

Your question is a bit vague. You'll need to provide more information
in terms of what you already have in place and what you know about SAP
workflow. If the question is really how do I build a PR WF, than that
is a bit much to expect of a list like this.

Try a bit more info or a rephrasing. If you really are at square one
in terms of Workflow design and build knowledge you'll need either
training or assistance from  a consultant.

Good luck,
Mark