Question on WebFlow

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed May 11 07:13:29 EDT 2005

This is all covered in BIT603 - if you can get someone to pay for you to
go on the course you would find it very useful!

In a nutshell:
- customise in WF_HANDCUST
- set up anonymous dialog user in SICF for the wshandler service
- Create a BSP including coding for a callback URL (see BSPs SWXTRA* for
examples) and parameters
- Create a webflow service in WF_EXTSRV for your BSP including the
parameters
- Generate your Task
- Insert the task in your workflow

Easy!