Work Flow

vishwanaathan.k@tcs.com vishwanaathan.k at tcs.com
Wed May 11 07:35:36 EDT 2005

Dear All,
I am trying to create Workflow for Purchase Requisition.  The business
scenario is" When PR Value is greater than 5000 USD it should go to 6
levels of approvals (i.e) after the first approver releases the PR a
message should go to the Inbox of second approver asking him to releases
the PR .  This flow should continue till the last approver releases the
PR.

Can any one throw me light on how to go about configuring the same.  I was
going thru the library , but it is very confusing.   Any help on this
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Vishwanaathan K.
Mailto: vishwanaathan.k at tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you