Org Management for custom approval structures

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed May 11 06:07:49 EDT 2005

Yeah I tried it about two projects ago.. And it wasn't easy (but we did do
it). We had to write a lot of our own code to look at the 02 plan (even
though it wasn't the active plan). I did some posting about this in the WUG
so you might want to check out the archive.

But u r right, only one plan can be active at one time.

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
c:  +1 207 756 0370
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com