system response time

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu May 5 22:45:52 EDT 2005

Hi Melissa,
Check SM58, Ive seen WF stuff hang around there for days on performance
impaired systems.

As to the agent stuff, it may well be that due to performance
the data isnt completely available due to delayed updates. You could force them
into error using FM SW*STATUS_CHANGE* (no system to check exact name in front
of me at moment), and then restart after error.
Cheers
Mike