system response time

Melissa.Yates@energyeast.com Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Wed May 4 15:27:15 EDT 2005

We have recently gone live with another module in SAP which at times, has
brought our system response time to crawling at best.  With many new
workflows added (18 workflows in total - many, many tasks), and the system
response time slower than usual, I am getting workflow tasks that complete
- but do not continue to the next task.  I can also have tasks in a "ready"
status, but the agent is never assigned.  This workitem also does not
display in the SWI2_ADM1 transaction for missing agents.  It seems that
workflow gets to a point and then cannot move on any longer.
Has anyone ever seen this before when their system response time has been
compromised?  Also, is there any reporting you know of that can ease my way
in defining the items "ready or complete" that have not moved on to the
next task?
I am on Enterprise > Release 620 > Level 44
All help is appreciated!
Melissa

Melissa Yates
Utility Shared Services - IT