: Usage of Text Symbols in Select Querys and Work Flow

KPanov@microtest.ru KPanov at microtest.ru
Thu Mar 31 01:55:57 EST 2005

Hi, Kesari

>From the context of responses, It wil be good to make a test like this.

Insert Sy-repid and sy-langu as export elements in func, method, task... up to highest level.

Also You need to insert 3 lines before select or at head of the func.

Exprort_parameter_repid = sy-repid.

Exprort_parameter_langu = sy-langu.

Exit.

Select single *

       into TOA02

       where SAP_OBJECT = 'BKPF'.

You can estimate values in container during runtime.

I think, language of text elements and runtime language are different.

(Maybe it runs undo WF-BATCH logon language?)

Please, send results to WUG, if you'll try test.

Regards,

Konstantin