Workitem XXXXX OBJECT XXXXX Method YYYYY can not be executed

parag baldha paragbaldha at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:49:51 EST 2005

Hi,

We are on SAP 4.7

I copied Object Type BUS1001006 as ZBUS100100 and Added One method YCREATE in this object then I added ZBUS100100 into Delegation type of Object BUS1001. Now, This Custom object method is working fine manually. I added this method into workflow. Now, When I press on workitem at that time Message ‘workitem XXXX object BUS1001006 method YCREATE cannot be executed’ is displayed.

Workflow log with technical details is mentioned below.

          1 Material Master Create
 Start Event Received
 (Sub)workflow created
 Workflow started
 Work item started manually after error
          4  Material No. @ CAT0940 @
 Dialog work item created
 Work item reserved
 Execution started
 SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S
 Dialog work item executed      - error message
   EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC    - error message
     EXECUTE_METHOD_BOR                - error message
       EXECUTE_METHOD_BOR               - error message

Any help appreciated!

Thaks In advance,
Parag