Workitem XXXXX OBJECT XXXXX Method YYYYY can not be executed

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 31 03:10:16 EST 2005

Hi Parag,
Check
1. You have changed the status of your new method and object type to
"Released" in SWO1
2. You have generated your new object type
3. You have refreshed the buffer by pressing the refresh button in
transaction SWU_OBUF
4. The user executing the work item has sufficient authority to perform
the code in your new method - e.g. check they have appropriate
transaction access.  You may find transaction SU53 is helpful in showing
if any authorisation checks have failed.

Jocelyn