Position creation and moving into Development Request.

Charvak Maddukuri charvakcm at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 30 11:22:21 EST 2005

 Hi,

 I need to create a stand alone positions, which will
 be used for custom workflow.

 I tried to create positions through t-codes: PPO1 &
 PO13A and assigned SAP users to positions.
 Plan version of position is: Current plan.

 The problem is, when i tried to activate the position
 the system is displaying following message

  "Infotype 1000 in status 1, function AKTI is not
   allowed."

  I could not getthrough this error.

  Also i need to assign these positions to
  Development request.

  Can any one of you assist me to get rid of this
  message.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Charvak Maddukuri.