Position creation and moving into Development Request.

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Wed Mar 30 11:49:19 EST 2005

Hello Charvak,

If you need to create the positions via the HR route you may have to talk to the
HR team as they may have locked down the way positions are created, they may
have to go through a planned --> active process first.

Maybe try the workflow transaction PPOCW where you create an org unit first and
then can create and assign positions that way.

Cheers
Dave