Estimating workflow hours

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at freescale.com
Tue Mar 29 12:52:52 EST 2005

I'm attempting to attach a document we use to estimate custom workflow development.  The emphasis is on "attempting" as I don't know if the server will allow attachments.  This attachment is an Excel workbook that we have used for about 4 years.  I don't know how many data points have been included in our average estimates, but I can say that each time we have a custom workflow that I am involved in, the estimation model is updated with the average of the data points taken.

Regards,
Dan Harmon