PO/PR Release Strategy

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:30:18 EST 2005

There is some exits (M06B0002, M06B0005 and M06E0004) where you can change
the communication structures that are the base for Release Strategy.

You can use them to create some indicator that is set when one of your
background users have created the PO/PR.

Then you can configure your Release Strategy based on this indicator.

Flavio.