Purchase Order Header Release

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 00:12:10 EST 2005

Marc,

I have just a few questions that I use as a check list with PO agent
assignments.

Can you tell us a little more about your agent assignment?

Did you configure workflow for release codes with value 1 or 9 and what
organization object is being identified?

At the position level, do you have a holder relationship for a user and/or
person? If person, do you have the communication info-type set up with a
user relationship?

Richard...