Pop up message title in German

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Mar 3 03:23:21 EST 2005

Ach so. Was ist dein Problem mit Deutsch? Es ist ja ein schöner Sprache.
Die Kasus geben doch auch mich Probleme, das muss ich erkennen.
(Germans: please forgive my errors. I am not sure if it should be schöner
or schönes, and a whole list of other things. It is not noticeable to those
who don't speak German I think :-)

Have you checked that there actually is an English translation of the text
used as title?
What message and program etc. is this?

Many things make more sense in SAP if you know a little German (close to
Norwegian), such as
customer = Kunde (kunde)
day = Tag (dag)
buy = Kauf (kjøp)
voucher = Beleg (bilag)
head = Kopf (hode)
arm = Arm (arm)
and so on = und so weiter (og så videre).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Steve Goldman
                    <stevenbgoldman@        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
                    yahoo.com>              cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:                Subject:     RE: Pop up message title in German
                    sap-wug-bounces@
                    mit.edu

                    02.03.2005 22:21
                    Please respond
                    to "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi Robert,
We had already tried what you suggested. I have also look at oss notes, and
have found nothing that would work fo me. I am on 4.7. Any other thoughts
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:53:12 +010
robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
sap-wug at mit.edu
RE: Pop up message title in German
You should check all the language settings, also of the SAP installation
and the user who executed the workitem!
And log out and log in again, that could also be the problem..