Purchase Order Header Release

Marc Correia marc.correia at cgnz.com
Wed Mar 2 21:34:50 EST 2005

Hi all

I am trying to release purchase orders at the header level. (Version
4.6C).
The release strategy is set for a two stage release. The workflow fails
at the first step with the following error message.
Agents of type A cannot be determined.

If I test the business object BUS2105 it launches into transaction ME54
no problem. That means somehow when you create the requisition and the
parameters are determined at runtime something is going wrong. I have
checked OSS and could find nothing. Anyone got any ideas, perhaps
something to check in config?

Thanks in advance
Marc.

Marc Correia
Manager
CGNZ Ltd
Ph +64 29 289 9008
Fax +64 9 358 1018

CGNZ DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. CGNZ does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by CGNZ. You must scan this email and attachments for viruses. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of CGNZ.

CGNZ accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by our own negligence or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and attachments.