container element definitions

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:30:50 EST 2005

Thank you ike and Jocelyn.  I worked on this yesterday.  What I
observed is, REQREQ attributes are redetermined each time the wf
performs a task that uses the REQREQ container element.

I had in deed done as Jocelyn suggested for the ABSMANAGER object, and
the attributes of this object stayed the same throughout.  Now, I
assume (I have not tested this) that the attributes of this object
stayed the same because the object is not used by any activity in the
template, (until it is uses as an agent assignment).  If I had added a
new activity to call the display (default) method of the object then I
assume it would redetermine the attributes of this object.  Don't know
if anyone can confirm this?

Andy Curtis