Submit a query/report in a user decision

sap.workflow@ICM.IT sap.workflow at ICM.IT
Tue Mar 1 04:30:50 EST 2005

Hi all,
I'm developing a customer workflow in release 46B, started by a customer
event.
One step of this workflow is a user decision where I want to give the
option to submit a report or a query), of course without ending this step.
I don't want to use a secondary method  because I've read that they don't
work well when using Microsoft Outlook.

So I think the solutions are to pass an attachment including the report or,
if it possible to make a user decision button the starts the report but
without ending the step.
Unfortunately I don't konw how to realize both the solutions !!!
Can someone give me a hint?
Thanks a lot,
Fabrizio