AW: Assignment of Role to Release Code

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Mar 1 04:46:59 EST 2005

Hi Zsolt,

in additon to the fine suggestion of Micheal, maybe you can use the
CustomerExtension M06B0001 and/or M06E0005. Use an own "Dummy" entry in a
Z-Table in DEV and QUAL, and switch between your Test-Entries and T16FW
depending the System-ID. Note that you cann't use setting '1' you have to
use setting '9'.
An other idea is to access remote to the PROD-System out of the
CustomerExtension to get responsibles.

maybe it helps.

regards

Heinz