Get t-code of the program that raise an event?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Mar 1 04:17:02 EST 2005

Hi Rick,
An event is not linked to a transaction code so this will not always be
possible or necessarily reliable.
If the evt is raised by a change doc you could look at a change document within
a few seconds of the event, that may have a transaction code. I think in your
example that would work. If the event is raised by other means you may have
difficulties.
Cheers
Mike