Do workflow admin gets ..?

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 10:48:36 EDT 2005

Hi all..
1.if any error is occcured in the workflow
execution..will the admin see a mail in his in box..?
2.I have a problem with one of the
workflow..implemented by the other guy..
one of the step in workflow is containg rule ..which
selects the possible approver..to approve..in the
process the approver is recieving a mail but , when
approver clicks some thing else apart from approve or
reject, the work-item is desappering from is
inbox..and the item status is ending in error. can any
one suggest me..
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
wrote:
> Check if someone has turned on HR structural
authorisations.

> Regards,
> Jocelyn Dart
> Senior Consultant
> SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
> Level 1/168 Walker St.
> North Sydney
> NSW, 2060
> Australia
> T   +61 412 390 267
> M   + 61 412 390 267
> E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>
>
> The information contained in or attached to this
electronic transmission
> is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only for
> the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
distribution,
> copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of this
> electronic transmission or the information contained
in it is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error,
> please immediately contact the sender to arrange for
the return of the
> original documents.
>
> Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure and
> accordingly, the sender does not accept liability
for any such data
> corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment,
viruses, delays or the
> consequences thereof.
>
> Any views expressed in this electronic transmission
are those of the
> individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the
> sender is authorized to state them to be the views
of SAP AG or any of
> its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and
their directors,
> officers and employees make no representation nor
accept any liability
> for the accuracy or completeness of the views or
information contained
> herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any
pricing information/
> business proposal herein is indicative only, is
subject to change and
> shall not be construed as an offer or as
constituting a binding
> agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its
subsidiaries to enter into