Restrict Display Access of Workflow Log

Neil Thomas dneilthomas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:26:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am in the process of building a HR Display Sick Absence workflow
with meaningful text e.g.

Joe Bloggs has met the criteria for a sick interview.

Obviously the work item text also contains meaningful sensitive information.

My problem is that a number of other non HR users also have acces to
view the work flow/ item logs for other workflows i.e.  Purchase
Requisition Approval & Employee Trip Approval via transactions SWI1,
SWI2_FREQ etc.

I do not want to remove access for my existing users to the current
workflow log transactions.  So I was wondering if there was a way to
restrict display access to workflow logs by use of security
authorisations/profiles to particualr muliti step tasks and standard
tasks so that they can only see the non HR ones.

I have checked the archive and nothing jumps out at me.

I am on R3 4.6C

Thanking you anticipation.

Neil Thomas