WF-BATCH problem

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Jun 27 12:16:39 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've created a workflow with SELFITEM - SENDTASKDESCRIPTION. The recipient type is an expression (an SAP user coming from the wf.container)

The user will get the message, but among the recipients is the wf-batch too with error status. This symptom is only in our developing system.

I'm a little bit confused because the same workflow, with the same task in the TQA system is working fine, the wf-butch isn't among the recipients.

What could be the problem? Does anybody faced this symptom before?

Regards

Zsolt