page display in UWL with WEBSERVICE object

Jacob Crane Jacob.Crane at arinso.com
Wed Jun 22 14:02:00 EDT 2005

Howdy,
    I'm using the WEBSERVICE object to display a BSP in the universal work
list on a NetWeaver 05 portal and don't like the way the BSP is displayed.
When I click on the work item, the WebGUI is started and the BSP appears in
another window.  I need to prevent the WebGUI from being used, if at all
possible.  Is there an easy way to get around this?

Thanks,
Jacob

Logo Signature Arinso International
Jacob Crane
Consultant

ARINSO International
14 Piedmont Center
Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30305
Tel.: +1 404-260-1900
Fax: +1 404-260-1901
Cell: +1 678-642-8094
 <http://www.arinso.com/> http://www.arinso.com

HR BUSINESS CONSULTING - HR TECHNOLOGY - HR OUTSOURCING

ARINSO International is a market leader in innovative HR Services.
With over 1,750 professionals in 22 countries worldwide,
we help leading organizations achieve HR Excellence.

  _____

The information contained in this email and any attached file is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the named
addressee only (or others authorized to receive it). If you are not the
named addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution, any other use or any
action taken or omitted concerning this email, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you received it in error please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. ARINSO cannot be held liable for the incomplete or corrupted
transmission, the delay in receipt or the errors or omissions in the content
of the email, as a result of the transmission. No rights can be derived from
this email. Although ARINSO has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, ARINSO cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.