deadline monitoring loop

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Jun 22 13:02:09 EDT 2005

Sushil,

   You could use the Modeled option on your 'Latest End'
DM & enable 'Processing obsolete' for an outcome. Then
place the mail step after the DM leg & then a 'Process
Control' Step that 'Sets the work item to Obsolete' using
that original DM Step as the 'WF Step' entry. Let me know
if you have any problems & I can show you some screen
shots.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com