RSWUWFML2 FROM field

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 12:36:59 EDT 2005

Normally the program is scheduled to run as a periodic background  job. The
user defined for the step is the sender of the email. You could  use any user
with approp. authorizations. You must maintain a Internet  email address for
this user for the program to be able to send the mail. This  can be a non
existent address if you do not want to receive/process  replies.

HTH.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 6/20/2005 11:55:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,