Task description text

Price, Tim Tim.Price at astrazeneca.com
Mon Jun 20 10:52:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have created a task with a multiline table. The table is built up of
several fields, in between the data fields I have dummy fields which have
been used to make the text more readable, these dummy fields contain not
data.
The method for the task is Display description and the object type is
SELFITEM.
We have just upgraded from 4.5 to 4.7 and this approach worked okay in 4.5,
in 4.7 the text all gets compressed and there is a mass of data shown, which
is very difficult to read.

Has any one else had this sort of problem?

Cheers
Jim James