Task Wait for event and deadline delay

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Mon Jun 20 10:55:06 EDT 2005

Hi all,

i want that my workflow awaits an event so i've used task "Wait for event" and i want that this event is to subjected to a time constraint so, in my task i put information delay : "work item creation" + 2 days. Ok. Now, when the deadline is arrived, in the workflow's protocol i can watch that the deadline is arrived but workflow don't connect to other connection like obsolete or deadline.

Can i do that ? If not how can i circumvent this ?

Thanks so much.
Eric C.