SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) n step item level WF

lmillich@yahoo.com lmillich at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 12:09:37 EDT 2005

Hi Miguel,

It was a programming problem with the approval
obejcts. We have min. 1 - max. 7 approval levels
dynamically depending on different things. Several
levels depends on the same object (e.g. cost
center),this caused the problem,  in this case my
interpretation of approval object creation was wrong,
the refresh is not needed.
It works now fine, the only problem is, that if on the
same level there are several approvers (e.g. for 2
different cost centers 2 different approvers), then
the approval preview works fine, the first approval is
fine, but after one of the 2 approvers approved his
item, then the work item for the second shop item
appears not only for the second approver, but also for
the first one. This is again weird.

Have you seen any similar problem ?

We are also on the SP5 level.

The whole BADI with the 3 tables seemed so simple, but
I always face new problems and I did not started yet
the workflow restart based on history tables.

Thanks for your comments and tips.

Best Regards,

Laszlo
--- "Adao-Cruz, Miguel"
<miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com> wrote:

> Hello Lazlo,
>
> I will send you off-line (tomorrow morning, here it
> is 21.30!) our OSS notes
> list but don't forget to check if they are
> applicable to your SP level. Some
> notes referring to the approval preview applet could
> maybe solve your
> problem (Although I have the feeling it is a
> programming error).
> Maybe you are not aware but SAP provides 2 BADI
> implementation examples,
> only refresh item_approval_obj if SAP does it in his
> examples (I don't think
> it is the case).
> There is an OSS note describing hints and tips on
> developing the BADI (it is
> worth to have more than just a look at it).
>
> Cheers.

> Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
> Technology Services
> T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 |
> www.capgemini.com
>

> Join the Collaborative Business Experience

=== message truncated ===