SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) n step item level WF

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Jun 8 16:38:07 EDT 2005

Hello Lazlo,

I will send you off-line (tomorrow morning, here it is 21.30!) our OSS notes
list but don't forget to check if they are applicable to your SP level. Some
notes referring to the approval preview applet could maybe solve your
problem (Although I have the feeling it is a programming error).
Maybe you are not aware but SAP provides 2 BADI implementation examples,
only refresh item_approval_obj if SAP does it in his examples (I don't think
it is the case).
There is an OSS note describing hints and tips on developing the BADI (it is
worth to have more than just a look at it).

Cheers.

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com

Join the Collaborative Business Experience