Parked Document Workflow

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Jun 8 16:44:52 EDT 2005

Hello Michelle,

I propose that you first check how this 3rd party tool is sending the data
to SAP: IDOC, BAPI, BDC, Flat file, etc.... and get back to us, it will be
easier to propose work arounds.

Cheers

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com

Join the Collaborative Business Experience