Opening KPRO attachments from UWL HTML GUI session

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Wed Jun 8 17:13:17 EDT 2005

Hi all -  I have been able to attach the Appropriation Document to the workflow item so that the user can click on the link under the "Attachments" in the UWL.  Once the user has clicked on the AR attachment in the UWL they are now in the R/3 AR document display transaction.  The problem occurs when the user selects the Services for Object link and then tries to open an attached document that had been stored in KPRO. When the user attempts to open the attachment a series of java messages appear and then an error messages is displayed stating a database error from KPRO has occurred.

Is anyone familiar with this issue?  I have the current java plugin and we are on ECC 5.0.

Regards

Jeff