Use of SAP-WUG list

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jun 3 13:41:29 EDT 2005

Hi Johnson,
Hiding email addresses on list postings is neither straightforward nor
common. SAP's own listserv (listserv.sap.com) doesn't hide email either.
One solution I use is having specific addresses for different
lists/organizations.

I must say though, the noise level originating from wug has been very
low compared to many others and I've never had any problems with it.
I've used addresses on lists which I've blocked years ago which I still
see in my logs at a rate of 3-4 a day. A good spam filter helps, so this
is generally not a big issue in most major companies, perhaps your IT
folks need a prod to update their spam filters...

As for those phone calls looking for workflow consultants, please refer
them to me :-)

Cheers
Mike