Use of SAP-WUG list

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Fri Jun 3 11:43:55 EDT 2005

Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:08:08 -0400
From: "Susan R. Keohan" <keohan at ll.mit.edu>
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Use of SAP-WUG list
Message: 3

All,

 From time to time I hope it is helpful to remember the 'rules of the
road' for the SAP-WUG list.

For new folks, please consider consulting the following resources before
posting to the list:
	http://help.sap.com/
	http://sap.ittoolbox.com/
	Your online SAP Help
	Try Googling using the following search criteria:
/pipermail/sap-wug/ 'your question'
	Search some online bookstores for books on Workflow for SAP
	Consider taking formal training

For those more experienced, please remember we were all new once.

For all, let's please respect all the subscribers (and even, yes, their
companies) and refrain from any derogatory remarks.  It really serves no
helpful purpose.

And for all, again, thank you for all the helpful questions and answers,
tips and tricks.  Many people derive some benefit from this forum, and I
hope that this continues to be true in the future.

Best regards,
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
keohan at ll.mit.edu

This e-mail contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.