SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE container (back on subject)

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jul 21 06:08:24 EDT 2005

As suggested in a previous answer I believe it is because in 99,99999% of the workflow instances the processing time of the multistep task will prohibit the function from waiting for a response which includes exporting parameters. Thus there isn't really any incentive to implement support - which would imply an analysis of the workflow to determine if it is all batch with immediate execution.

Perhaps you could hope to receive the exporting parameters if it was a single-step task you started instead of a multi-step task.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS