raising multiple events from change doc

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jul 21 03:53:17 EDT 2005

I suppose you could set up your event linkage (in SWE2) from BUS2105 to
a function module and use that function module to create the events per
item. That wouldn't be a hack, just smart use of the available features
:-)

I suppose even if only one item key was possible changing it by adding a
function in SWED wouldn't work since the key with item number would be
incompatible with the object type.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS