SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE container (back on subject)

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jul 21 07:52:45 EDT 2005

Just a thought, would that not be because a WS task is started
asynchronously and a TS synchronous? It seems sensible that the WS task
would kick off the WF template processing (via RFC) and return back to the
calling function before the template compeltes.

I know, it's no longer an issue, but it's an interesting topic.

Cheers
Mike