attachement to work item

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 09:44:55 EDT 2005

Hi, hope you all had a great week end.
Can any one tell me
1.how to add an attachment to SAP mail.
2. is it possible to execute the work item from out
look,how can i send an attachment to out-look.

thanks in advance.

have a nice day.

sharath..

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
<Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.de> wrote:
> Hi Jeffrey,
>
> thanks for your answer.
> The users get a mail from the workflow where they
find some text.
> Every third or fourth time they have to open a
word-form to enter ...
> So the most convenient way for them is a hyperlink
to this word-form!

> Regards,
> Werner.
>

> >Werner,
> >
> >    My question to you would be why are the files
stored locally on a =
> >PC? I can't remember all the details & I don't have
a system in front of =
> >me, but I remember doing something similar at a
Client a couple of years =
> >back in bringing a stored Document to a User, but
not through a =
> >hyperlink. I believe I just used a Main or
Secondary Method that would =
> >automatically bring up the Doc when executed. I
used some combination of =
> >the FMs: 'CONVERT_OTF', 'WS_DOWNLOAD',
'DOCFILE_CLIENT_TO_SERVER', =
> >'DOCFILE_SERVER_TO_CLIENT'. The Servers should have
a Path for WF called =
> >something like 'WORKFLOW_GLOBAL_TEMPORARY_FILES'.
Sorry I couldn't give =
> >you all the details, but see if it's worth it to
investigate.

> >Jeffrey A. Rappaport
> >Voice: 732-355-0123
> >Fax:    509-757-4144
> >Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
>
> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich
geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.