SAP Workflow FAQ - Correct link

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jul 18 17:11:48 EDT 2005

Hi Alon,
As Alan has already pointed out (Who's Mark by the way?), visibility of
Workflow clicks on SDN made it a no brainer decision where everything
should sit/point to, even for us Londoners with minds addled by
unaccustomed sunshine :)
I had a google link in the FAQ at first, but removed that deliberately -
yes folks, we want you all to click through SDN!

Nevertheless, I would like to extend my sincere thanks for the time and
effort that you have put into wugarchives, I know I have used it plenty in
the days of Listserv and it has been an invaluable tool.

Cheers
Mike

the http://WUGArchive.com now that there is an SDN search site?

> Are people still using this or would they prefer to use SDN?
>
> Alon Raskin
> e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>  p: +61
3 9625 2189 (Head Office)
> f:  +61 3 8610 1239
> c:  +1 207 756 0370

Mailman Info page (the URL is
> appended to the bottom of each message).
>
> It's also worth remembering, that this URL also contains a link to the
SDN site where Alan has
> implemented a search of the SAP-WUG Archives.  So, anyone interested in
viewing the FAQ can cut and
> paste this link (will implementing clicking on the hyperlink soon...)
and anyone interested in
> searching the archives can also click on this link and then punch
through to SDN.

> In case you all forget, the Mailman info page is found at:
>
> Happy WF-ing!
> Sue
>
> Mike Pokraka wrote:
>
>>Sorry about that, Jocelyn kindly posted the correct one. Here it is
again:
>>https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/2012
>>Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
>>Mike
>>Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.de wrote:
>>>Hi Mike,
>>>when i follow your link i must enter username and password but which
one?
>>>The account from SDN (=OSS)? It doesn't work with mine?
>>>Kind regards,
>>>Werner.
Special thanks to Alan Rickayzen, Sue Keohan, Jocelyn Dart, Kjetil
Kilhavn, Paul Bakker, Mark Pyc for their initial input and
contributions.