how to reverse the cofig changes

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 15:54:31 EDT 2005

hi all,
can you suggest me how I can modify(reverse) the
config changes due to a transport request.?
any idea..?
sharath
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca>
wrote:
> Hi Rhonda, how is the import parameter of your
method defined. Does the
> name match that in the swc_get_element statement ?
First thing to check
> I think.
>
> Cheers
> Dave
>
> ________________________________

Rhonda
> Sent: Thu 7/7/2005 10:39 AM
> To: sap-wug at mit.edu
> Subject: Getting a data value from the container
>

> 	Hi,
>
> 	I am very new to the Workflow world and I'm having
a problem getting
> the value of a field in the container.  The field is
a standard one,
> StatusNotApproved.  Here's my code.
>
> 	begin_method abc changing container.

> 	DATA: f_value(1)      TYPE c,

> 	      r_roleid        LIKE zrole_struc-roleid,

> 	      f_not_approved  LIKE swceditor-objstatus.

> 	CLEAR: f_value, r_roleid, f_not_approved.

> 	swc_get_element container 'Notify_flag' f_value.

> 	swc_get_element container 'RoleID' r_roleid.

> 	swc_get_element container 'StatusNotApproved'
f_not_approved.

=== Message Truncated ===