how to reverse the cofig changes

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 16:29:03 EDT 2005

With another transport.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 7/7/2005 3:56:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ksharath77 at yahoo.com writes:

hi  all,
can you suggest me how I can modify(reverse) the
config changes due  to a transport request.?
any idea..?
sharath
---  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca>
wrote:
> Hi  Rhonda, how is the import parameter of your
method defined. Does the
> name match that in the swc_get_element statement ?
First thing to  check
> I think.
>
> Cheers
> Dave
>
> ________________________________

Rhonda
> Sent: Thu  7/7/2005 10:39 AM
> To: sap-wug at mit.edu
> Subject: Getting a data  value from the container
>

>    Hi,
>
>     I am very new to the Workflow world  and I'm having
a problem getting
> the value of a field in the  container.  The field is
a standard one,
>  StatusNotApproved.  Here's my code.
>
>      begin_method abc changing container.

>     DATA:  f_value(1)      TYPE c,

>      r_roleid        LIKE  zrole_struc-roleid,

>          f_not_approved  LIKE swceditor-objstatus.

>      CLEAR: f_value, r_roleid, f_not_approved.

>     swc_get_element container 'Notify_flag'  f_value.

>     swc_get_element container  'RoleID' r_roleid.

>      swc_get_element container 'StatusNotApproved'
f_not_approved.

=== Message  Truncated ===

Do You  Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection  around
http://mail.yahoo.com
SAP-WUG mailing  list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu