Getting a data value from the container

U.Schroeder@westinvest.de U.Schroeder at westinvest.de
Fri Jul 8 02:42:46 EDT 2005

Hi Rhonda,

I assume you mean the task-container, am I correct here?
If the X is to be seen in the workflow-container check if the parameter is
also existing in the task container and if they are bound correctly to one
another.
If so have, as Dave already mentioned a look at the spelling, they have to
be spelled exactly the same, in your programm and in the task container.
Have you tested your task seperately via SWUS to check if the task itself
works fine?
If the container element can be determined correctly if you run the task
itelf, than you have a high chance tha the problem is to pass the data
from the workflow to .the task

I hope this helps you, I know it´s not the most elloquent answer, but this
was I problem I came across when I first started working with WF, so maybe
it´ll help you too.

Cya

Ute