workflow transportation

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 10:20:21 EDT 2005

Greatings,
I have custon workflow..what all the things I need to
transport to test and production. transport request is
attached with all the tasks..do i need to transport
any thing else..?

thanks in advance..

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <elizabeth.smith at LTAI.IE>
wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I'm using BAPI_PO_RELEASE to effect release on a
Purchase Order but
> Change Documents are not being written!
>
> We're on version 3.1I - any ideas?
>
> Elizabeth
>

> Visit our Web Site: www.ltai.ie

> This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they
> are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify