instantiate USR01 object?

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 6 09:40:04 EDT 2005

Hi

Thats excellent.

Many thanks

John

for such purpose.

                      Mark Pyc
                      <mark.pyc                To:      "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      @gmail.com>              cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: instantiate USR01 object?
                      sap-wug-bounces

                      06/07/2005 12:42
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Without looking at a system....

Data:
  lv_user(12),
  lo_user type swc_object.

SWC_GET_PROPERTY SELF 'Existing_User_Attribute' lv_user.

SWC_CREATE_OBJECT lo_user 'USR01' lv_user.

Hope that's right and that it helps.

Have fun,
Mark