workflow transportation

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:28:56 EDT 2005

G'day,

You will need to transport the Customizing which activates the event
linkage (assuming you're using events). Possibly there is also a
Customizing transport for Possible Agent Assignments or
Responsibilities.

General recommendation is to transport in the following order:
1. The object and any associated code developments.
2. The tasks (both TS & WS).
3. Any agent assignments / responsibilities.
4. The event linkage activation

Good luck,
Mark