Inserting tables in the task description

Cheung, Carmen Carmen.Cheung at BHPBilliton.com
Fri Jan 28 00:19:35 EST 2005

Hi all

I'm trying to insert a table of values, from the workflow container, to a workflow task description to be sent our users.

As the table does not have field headings, I need to format the output to make it understandable.

I've tried to export each field as a new table and inserted  'all lines as cont. text', one field under another; however, the fields do not align nicely due to their varying lengths.
E.g.
&ITEM[]&
&VALUE[]&

Each record from these individual field tables can be also written one by one, by specifying the record number e.g. Item: &ITEM[1]& for the first record.

Is it possible to have a loop to define how many records are written to the task description?

I'd really appreciate any other ideas on how to go about this.

Thanks

Carmen

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.