Inserting tables in the task description

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 00:49:11 EST 2005

Carmen,

You can put ABAP statements into the task description by going to the menu
path Edit -->Command -->Insert Command and choose Command and then type in
your command. You'll have to type in the expression with the &'s surrounding
it because you can't choose it while entering the command. It's a little
tricky to get it to work but a little patience will get you there. Just do
each command one at a time on a separate line. I have never tried a loop but
I'm sure you can figure if out.

As for the alignment of columns, I have never had much luck with that due to
the font being used. If you could figure out how to switch to a fixed font
where all characters are the same length, please let me know (all of us in
the group, that is).

Richard.

  _____