No Data Found for Approval

Kunkel, Susan skunkel at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Thu Jan 27 13:31:26 EST 2005

Workflow colleagues:

I have searched in the listserv archives and on the SAP site but have found
nothing.

We are testing the standard timesheet approval task (TS20000460). If the
approver is located in the org hierarchy in the same org unit, it works OK.
But when we remove the workgroup supervisor from a position to test the
determination of the approver going up the org hierarchy one or more levels
we get this message: "No data found for approval." We have verified that the
correct roles, authorizations and tasks have been assigned to this position.
Any ideas?

Susan Kunkel