No Data Found for Approval

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Jan 27 13:52:34 EST 2005

Hi Susan, the task TS20000460 uses the rule 00000157 to find the agents. If this
rule cannot find anyone then i think you get that message displayed. Try
transaction PFAC and simulate the rule and see which agents are found, if any.
It may well be you will have to create a new rule to do what you want.

Cheers
Dave